An introduction to the joy of dance! These classes help develope basic movement steps, musicality, and rhythm. Also benefits the life skills of concentration, taking turns, and cooperation. If your youngster can’t help but bounce while music is playing, these classes are for them!
Students 3-4.5 must be potty trained and be able to participate and focus for a full half hour class without a parent present or leaving the room. If your little one is not quite at this stage, our creative movement classes might be perfect for you!
- Mini Ballet (intro to dance based on Ballet) – Ages 3 – 4.5
- Mini Acro (basic intro to Acro- mix of dance & gymnastics) – Ages 3 – 4.5
- Mini Hip Hop (basic intro to Hip Hop)- Ages 4-6
- PreTap (basic intro to Tap dance) – Ages 4- 6
- PreJazz (basic intro to Jazz dance) – Ages 4-6
- PreAcro- Ages 4-6 (basic intro to Acro- mix of Jazz & gymnastics)
- Classes are 1/2 hour in length & start at $50/month (tax included)
- Boys Dance First Year For 1/2 Price!!!
Learn the basics of each genre at the student’s level in an inclusive and fun environment. These classes are for the beginner to more advanced dancer who likes to work hard and play hard, but on a recreational level. We will cover the fundamentals of technique and musicality while keeping the classes light-hearted and fun!
- Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Hip Hop , Acro- Ages 7 and up
- Musical Theatre- Ages 8 and up
- Tumbling- Ages 7 and up (students must be able to execute an unassisted aerial or back handspring to qualify for this class)
- Lyrical, Contemporary- Ages 10 and up (depending on experience of student…not recommended for beginners)
- Classes start at $65/month (tax included)
- Boys Dance 1st Year For 1/2 Price!!!
An introduction to the joy of dance for our very youngest stars! For toddlers ages 2-3, this class combines fun and games with the basics of dance using music & props. Parents are welcome to join the class and students can take the classes at their own pace. These classes are more of an open concept than our mini classes and there is no long term commitment as there is no recital dance or costume expense. A perfect class for the very young or shy student who requires a gentler introduction to a class setting.
Classes start at $50/month tax included.
Boys dance first year for 1/2 price!
Mini Ballet/Creative Movement:
Body suit and tights (any colour), ballet skirt if desired, pink ballet shoes, hair tied back off face
Black or pink body suit, pink tights (no skirts or dance shorts), pink ballet shoes, hair in a bun
Jazz, PreJazz, Lyrical, Contemporary, Musical Theatre:
Body suit and beige tights or body suit and dance pants/dance shorts/leggings or tank top and dance pants/dance shorts/leggings (clothing should be snug fitting), bare feet, foot undeez or foot paws (lyrical, contemporary) jazz shoes or foot undies (jazz, musical theatre), hair tied back off face
Body suit and either tights (footless)or bare legs or body suit and dance pants/dance shorts or tank top and dance pants/dance shorts (clothing should be snug fitting), bare feet, hair tied back off face
Pre Tap, Tap:
Body suit and beige tights or body suit and dance pants/dance shorts/leggings or tank top and dance pants/dance shorts/leggings, black tap shoes (style depends on level), hair tied back off face
Mini Hip Hop, Hip Hop:
Comfortable clothing- NO JEANS, clean running shoes, hair tied back off face
*Ages are a guideline only. Experience and technique are taken into consideration when placing a student in the correct level and class. Competitive classes are available by invitation or audition for those students who qualify. Competition team auditions normally take place in June. Regular classes run from the 2nd week of September to the 2nd week of June. Monthly fees are based on a minimum of 32 weeks and a maximum of 36 weeks split evenly over 10 months.
For full price info, including family rates and other applicable discounts, please email the studio: email@example.com